We offer 2-hour kayak and snorkel tours guiding you along the Kona coast, passing by the cliffs to a wonderful snorkeling spot, perfect for those who want a shorter experience.
4 Hour Dolphin Watch Snorkel & Sea Cave Tour
- Kayaks (tandem)
- Comfortable seats
- 20L dry bag
- Bottled water
- Adult 13 and older
- Child 12 and Under
Sea Caves & Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins!
Start your day with a 7-11am (4 hour) adventure. We kayak along the Coastal Dolphin Course as we head to the Sea Caves. Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins (Nai’a) are most commonly seen in the early morning, so look out for these amazing creatures. We stop for snorkeling at one or two of our favorite spots that are rich with coral and over 50 kinds of colorful fish. Other critters that we sometimes encounter are: Manta Rays, Hawksbill and Green Turtles and Humpback Whales This tour offers: Sea Caves, Blowholes, Underwater Arches, The Elevator, The Rings, Dry Lava Tubes and more.
We specialize in taking small groups (6-8avg) to ensure a safe, full and unhurried experience. We also take larger groups by request. Space is very limited so please book early. No experience necessary— high-quality equipment and very stable kayaks. Guides are Lifeguard/First Aid trained and certified with thousands of hours of experience. We offer clear and full instruction on paddling and water safety. Guides are happy to ‘talk story’ on the history and culture of the area.
Note: Main masks are panorama offering a wide field of vision, but we also have other types of masks to suit different face shapes. Main snorkels are flexible neck snorkels with easy water discharge, not the molded J-shape type. Seats are very comfortable with excellent back support giving you more comfort and stronger paddling.
- 7:00 Check-in
- 7:05 Orientation and explanation of Kayaking including Safety Procedures, then Launching.
- We head south looking for Dolphins on our way to the next bay for: Snorkeling, Sea Cave, Cliff Jumping, Snack Time and more!
- 11:00 We arrive back at Keauhou Bay with big smiles.
- Dolphin sightings are not guaranteed…they are wild!
- This activity is subject to cancellation or change due to ocean/weather conditions.We appreciate your understanding.
- You are welcome to bring your own equipment.
- If you are prone to seasickness, please take the necessary precautions.
- 48 hour cancellation notice required for full refund.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.